Minor in Nutrition and Foods

Students not majoring in Nutrition and Foods may earn a minor in the field. To earn a minor, students must complete 18 semester hours of coursework. For questions, make an appointment to see a Nutrition and Foods faculty member. Please refer to the Course Catalog for the semesters that courses are offered and for their respective prerequisites.

It is strongly recommended that students taking NUT 2201 Foods and Nutrition for Children (2 sh) for the minor also take NUT 4552 Medical Terminology/Records (1 sh). Failure to do so may result in the student not meeting the 18 sh requirement.

Program of Study for Minor in Nutrition and Foods